Total Net Assets
Daily Market Value
Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses After Fee Waiver
NAV per share as of Previous Close
Advisor: North Capital, Inc.
James P Dowd, CFA, CPA
Michael T Weaver Jr, CFA
Subsidized 7-Day Yield*
Unsubsidized 7-Day Yield*
Weighted Avg. Maturity (WAM)**
Weighted Avg. Life (WAL)***
% of fund’s total assets invested in daily liquid assets
% of fund’s total assets invested in weekly liquid assets
Daily net inflows and outflows****
*7- Day Yield: The SEC yield for a money market fund is calculated by annualizing its daily income distributions for the previous 7 days. The 7-day yield quotation, rather than the total return quotation, more closely reflects the current earnings of the fund. The 7-Day Unsubsidized Yield represents what the yield would have been in the absence of temporary expense waivers or reimbursements.
**Weighted Average Life (WAL): WAL is based on the dollar-weighted average length of time until principal payments must be paid, taking into account any call options exercised by the issuer and any permissible maturity shortening features other than interest rate resets. For money market funds, the difference between WAM and WAL is that WAM takes into account interest rate resets and WAL does not.
***Weighted Average Maturity (WAM): WAM is a weighted average of all the maturities of the securities held in a fund. WAM is based on the dollar-weighted average length of time until principal payments must be paid. Depending on the types of securities held in a fund, certain maturity shortening devices (e.g., demand features, interest rate resets, and call options) may be taken into account when calculating the WAM.
****Daily Net Inflows and Outflows: Daily Net Flows measures the net of all cash inflows and cash outflows to and from the fund on a daily basis.
- The Fund seeks to maximize current income to the extent consistent with the preservation of capital and the maintenance of liquidity.
Principal Investment Strategy
- In pursuing its investment objective, the Fund will operate as a “government money market fund,” as such term is defined in or interpreted under Rule 2a-7 under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the “1940 Act”). Government money market funds are required to invest at least 99.5% of their total assets in: (i) cash; (ii) securities issued or guaranteed by the United States or certain U.S. government agencies or instrumentalities; and/or (iii) repurchase agreements that are fully collateralized (i.e., backed by cash or government securities). Government money market funds are exempt from requirements to impose liquidity fees and/or temporary redemption gates, however, government money market funds may elect to impose these fees. The Fund has elected to not impose liquidity fees or redemption gates at this time.
- As a government money market fund, the Fund values its securities using the amortized cost method. The Fund seeks to maintain a stable net asset value (“NAV”) of $1.00 per share. Under normal circumstances, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its assets (net assets plus the amount of any borrowing for investment purposes) in securities issued or guaranteed by the U.S. Treasury and/or repurchase agreements that are fully collateralized, or in other words, backed by such U.S. Treasury and/or repurchase agreements. The Fund will notify shareholders at least 60 days in advance of any change in this investment policy.
- You could lose money by investing in the Fund. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Fund is not a bank deposit and is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Please read the fund’s prospectus for a more detailed description of the risks.
|June 30, 2020|
Average Annual Total Returns
|North Capital Treasury Money Market Fund - NCGXX|
|3-month Treasury bill in secondary market transactions*|
*Rate for 3-month treasury bills in secondary market transactions. Data provided by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Performance data quoted represents past performance; past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance of the Fund may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Performance data current to the most recent month end may be obtained by calling 833-2-NCFUND (833-262-3863).
- You could lose money by investing in the Fund. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Fund is not a bank deposit and is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The Adviser has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the Fund, and you should not expect that the Adviser will provide financial support to the Fund at any time. The Fund should not be relied upon as a complete investment program. There can be no assurance that the Fund will achieve its investment objective. The Fund is subject to the principal risks summarized below, and these risks are more fully described in the section “Additional Information About Principal Investment Strategies and Related Risks” in the Prospectus.
- Stable NAV Risk. The Fund may not be able to maintain a stable $1.00 share price at all times. If any money market fund that intends to maintain a stable NAV fails to do so (or if there is a perceived threat of such a failure), other such money market funds, including the Fund, could be subject to increased redemption activity, which could adversely affect the Fund’s NAV. In the unlikely event that the Board were to determine, pursuant to Rule 2a-7, that the extent of the deviation between the Fund’s amortized cost per Share and its market-based NAV per Share may result in material dilution or other unfair results to shareholders, the Board will cause the Fund to take such action as it deems appropriate to eliminate or reduce to the extent practicable such dilution or unfair results.
- For a full discussion of the risks please review the prospectus
DAILY MARKET VALUE, LIQUID ASSETS AND NET CASH FLOWS
Other Expenses1: 0.86%
Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses: 1.11%
Fee Waiver2: (-1.11%)
Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses After Fee Waiver:3 0.00%
1Based on estimates for the Fund’s current fiscal year.
2North Capital, Inc., the Fund's investment adviser (the “Adviser”) has contractually agreed to waive its fees and reimburse expenses of the Fund, through June 30, 2020 to ensure that Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses After Fee Waiver and Reimbursement (exclusive of (i) any front-end or contingent deferred loads; (ii) brokerage fees and commissions; (iii) unaffiliated acquired fund fees and expenses; (iv) fees and expenses associated with investments in other collective investment vehicles or derivative instruments (including for example option and swap fees and expenses); (v) borrowing costs (such as interest and dividend expense on securities sold short) (vi) taxes; (vii) extraordinary expenses such as litigation expenses (which may include indemnification of Fund officers and Trustees, and contractual indemnification of Fund service providers, including the Adviser)) will not exceed 0.45% of average daily net assets of Institutional Class shares. These fee waivers and expense reimbursements are subject to possible recoupment from the Fund within the three years after the fees have been waived or reimbursed, if such recoupment does not cause the Fund’s expenses to exceed the lower of the foregoing expense limits and the expense limits in place at the time of recoupment. This agreement may be terminated only by the Board of Trustees (the “Board”) of North Capital Funds Trust (the “Trust”), of which the Fund is a series, on 60 days’ written notice to the Adviser.
3Total Annual fund operating expenses after fee waiver represents the percentage paid by investors.
- Investors should carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information; click here to view the prospectus. Please read it carefully before investing
- The funds referred to in this website may be offered only to persons in the United States. This website should not be considered a solicitation or offering of shares of the funds outside the United States.
- The North Capital Emerging Technology Fund and North Capital Treasury Money Market Fund are distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC. Quasar Distributors, LLC is not affiliated with North Capital Private Securities Corporation.
- It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
- Fund holdings are subject to change at any time and should not be considered recommendations to buy or sell any security.